I have now finished my dog grooming level 2 course...so am now armed and ready for action!! so all you hairy mutts out there that need a bath or just need a spring clip just let me know....just dont look at Hooch as an example as he has had a severe haircut! lol...mainly because he hates being brushed and this clip will last all the summer!! lol lol...pls be nice to him when you see him and no laughing behind his back he is a very sensitive soul!
I have named my business after Hooch though as he was my inspiration for starting this new venture...thanks to all my friends and family that donated to purchasing my grooming equipment it is much appreciated and i wouldnt b able to do this without you :)
Good Luck with the new venture - Jaf has his Aunty Sarah's and Angie who have groomed him since a pup and Cad as you know is au natural!
ReplyDeleteLorna x
Woo hoo good luck and I am sooooo sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday :-( happy belated 40th xxxxx
ReplyDelete